Overview of Design Impact Awards
The ASID Design Impact Awards Program recognizes innovative products that put people and/or the environment at the center of design intent.
The winning products will be featured by exhibitors at one or more of the following trade shows owned by Emerald Expositions:
|Trade Show||Award Submission Deadline|
|Healthcare Design, November 2 – 5, 2019||Friday, October 18, 2019 (All submissions must be complete by 11:59 p.m. ET)|
|BDNY, November 9 – 11, 2019||Friday, October 25, 2019 (All submissions must be complete by 11:59 p.m. ET)|
Enter Your Productat Healthcare Design (Deadline 10/18) Today!
Winners will be announced at the trade show in which the product is entered. The award winner will receive a certificate to display throughout that show and at other Emerald shows where the product will be featured within the calendar year.
At the end of the year (December 19, 2019), a press release will be issued announcing the overall winners from among all seven shows.
Meet the Winners
ASID is proud to recognize companies who are putting human health and wellness and a concern for the environment at the forefront of their innovative designs. Join us in honoring the winners of the ASID DESIGN IMPACT Awards at all 2019 Emerald design-related shows.
- Product must currently be available in the marketplace and must be less than two years old.
- Product must be on display in the exhibitor’s booth during the show for which the award was given.
- Product must align to the awards intent and judging criteriaused in determining award winners.
- Products may only be entered in one of the above shows even if featured at multiple shows. The entrant may choose which show to enter the product.
Rules and Regulations
- The product entry must be submitted in accordance with the timeline and deadlines set for that particular show. No extensions will be provided.
- A product is not considered entered until a full application is submitted and payment has been accepted by ASID.
- There is no limit to the number of products a company may enter into the competition, however, you may only enter a product once per calendar year at one of the above listed shows.
- At the end of the calendar year, there will be a series of Best in Show winners declared from all products entered within the calendar year.
- Entries will be judged by a panel of design luminaries, including interior design editors, according to the judging criteria.
- Awards will be judged in consideration of a category but will not be awarded by category.
- Products will be awarded based on their final score and there will be no limit to the number of awards given at each show.
- The cost per product entry is$200.
- Award winners will be announced on the first day of each tradeshow. E-mails with confirmation of the award will be sent to both the Company Applicant and Onsite Contact no later than noon on the same day.
- All award winners will receive an awards certificate for public display in their booth on the first day of the show (certificates will be hand-delivered to the booth).
- Award winners are encouraged to issue their own press release about their award; a template press release will be included in the e-mail announcing the award.
- Award winners may display their winning certificate at other Emerald trade shows throughout the year. The product that won the award must be present in the booth when the certificate is displayed.
- Duplicate award certificates for display at future shows or in company showrooms can be provided for an additional fee of $25plus the full shipping/handling cost.
For More Information About This Blog Post, Click Here!