This Elderly German Couple Steals The Show Every Time They Go Out (30 Pics)

Berlin fashionistas Britt Kanja and Günther Krabbenhöft have aged like fine wine. Despite their silver age, the two of them lead active lives, and not only appear in all kinds of cultural and social events, but absolutely wreck their dance floors as well. Moreover, wherever they go, the couple always stands out in the crowd with their impeccable looks. Britt and Günther share a great taste in fashion and have mastered combining their wardrobe into sharp and timeless couple outfits that will never go out of style.

More info: Günther’s Facebook and Instagram | Britt’s Facebook and Instagram#1

vogue Report109pointsPOST

postboredom1 day ago

the girl behind them is jealous of their bad*ssness16ReplyView More Replies…View more comments

Günther actually went viral a couple of years ago and earned himself the nickname of Hipster Grandpa. He attributes a lot of his evident health to dancing, which he discovered only at an older age. “Since then, I’ve been able to skip my other fitness program, I just need a little strength training on the side,” he told Süddeutsche Zeitung.

Contrary to what you might think, he was never a stylist. “I would have liked that, yes. But I wasn’t someone who rebelled, I did what my parents told me to do.” Instead, Günther became a chef. “It was hard for me at first, but it was okay. A completely normal job.”#2

britt.kanja Report101pointsPOST

postboredom1 day ago

i havent watched the movie nor read the book..but this gives me great gatsby vibes8ReplyView More Replies…View more comments

However, the Hipster Grandpa said that he has always been into fashion. “In Hanover, where I grew up, we used to run around in miniskirts when the miniskirt was just coming out for men. With Roman sandals, too! But we quickly let that go. When I came to Kreuzberg over 30 years ago, I mainly dressed in black in the typical alternative look here – but always special with a personal twist.”

Günther said that he has always kept changing and so has his clothes. To him, it’s all about harmony between the inside and the outside.#3

Günther Krabbenhöft Report88pointsPOST

Marie deHeryng1 day ago

Glorious couple!!!8ReplyView more comments#4

g.krabbenhoft Report84pointsPOST

Molly Block1 day ago

Not only is the furniture and deco amazing, but so is that weirdly glorious hat she has on!11ReplyView More Replies…View more comments#5

britt.kanja Report83pointsPOST

Dragonfruit’nrollerskates1 day ago

All the hats!!!! Too fabulous.8ReplyView more comments#6

britt.kanja Report78pointsPOST

chicvibe11 day ago

That chartreuse is stunning!! I love that color. They are a gloriously lovely couple. I bet they are super fun to hang out with.11ReplyView more comments#7

britt.kanja Report77pointsPOST

Al Jones1 day ago

Yep, it says they’re German in the text and this very clearly Berlin.6ReplyView More Replies…View more comments#8

britt.kanja Report67pointsPOST

Moriarty21 day ago

That hat reminds me of the I love Lucy episode where she and Ethel end up with outfits made out of potato sacks. I love the colors though!6ReplyView More Replies…View more comments#9

britt.kanja Report65pointsPOST

Ms.M.1 day ago

I would SO wear that dress. That is to say, if I ever went anywhere…15ReplyView More Replies…View more comments#10

Günther Krabbenhöft Report63pointsPOST

Living their best life.3ReplyView more comments#11

britt.kanja Report62pointsPOST

Dragonfruit’nrollerskates1 day ago

Marvelous Mrs. Maisel vibes9ReplyView more comments#12

g.krabbenhoft Report60pointsPOST

chicvibe11 day ago

That top. Love. Does she buy custom or perhaps sew?7ReplyView More Replies…View more comments#13

g.krabbenhoft Report59pointsPOST

Molly Block1 day ago

That hat……is…………remarkable! And Mr. Handsome there has it going on! From his ring to his watch, to his socks…. they are incredible.7ReplyView more comments#14

britt.kanja Report56pointsPOST

Molly Block1 day ago

He even has on pink socks to match his tie and kerchief!8ReplyView more comments#15

g.krabbenhoft Report55pointsPOST

Molly Block1 day ago

What is that little pink thing on his vest pocket? Anyone know?2ReplyView More Replies…View more comments#16

britt.kanja Report52pointsPOST

postboredom1 day ago

aww…2ReplyView more comments#17

g.krabbenhoft Report51pointsPOST

WilvanderHeijden1 day ago

“Hot chocolate made of handmolten softbitter chocolate” So, what do you do for a living? I handmelt chocolate.7ReplyView More Replies…View more comments#18

g.krabbenhoft Report48pointsPOST

Cybele Spanjaard11 hours ago

And the artist moves in to declare his appreciation too2ReplyView more comments#19

g.krabbenhoft Report47pointsPOST

Molly Block1 day ago

They must have an awesome life, and go to awesome parties, where they have friends who are gorgeous drag queens with fabulous wigs and gorgeous dirndl dresses!9ReplyView More Replies…View more comments#20

Günther Krabbenhöft Report46pointsPOST

Virpi Selin1 day ago

They look, well, royal! And that bag is fabulous!3ReplyView more comments#21

g.krabbenhoft Report46pointsPOST

Molly Block1 day ago

See how his pant legs are short enough that they don’t cover his fabulous shoes?6ReplyView more comments#22

britt.kanja Report45pointsPOST

Kristin Ingersoll1 day ago

There is no reason to airbrush this gorgeous woman this much. Uncessesary and unfortunate. She’s beautiful as she is.26ReplyView More Replies…View more comments#23

britt.kanja Report41pointsPOST

Molly Block1 day ago

I so love his walking cane, soooo much! Now that is something I wish men of today would bring back in style. Along with the hats!5ReplyView More Replies…View more comments#24

Günther Krabbenhöft Report40pointsPOST

Molly Block1 day ago

Do I see a smartphone peeking out of his pocket? Damn, these 2 are cool all around!6ReplyView more comments#25

g.krabbenhoft Report39pointsPOST

Nicole Tomme10 hours ago

She looks like a silver screen movie star3ReplyView more comments#26

g.krabbenhoft Report36pointsPOST

I love his vest.2ReplyView more comments#27

g.krabbenhoft Report35pointsPOST

Molly Block1 day ago

I wonder what he carries in that leather attache’?3ReplyView More Replies…View more comments#28

britt.kanja Report34pointsPOST

Cybele Spanjaard11 hours ago

Garden party afternoon1Reply#29

britt.kanja Report33pointsPOST

Molly Block1 day ago

I love how they are always wearing gloves.6ReplyView More Replies…View more comments#30

g.krabbenhoft Report32pointsPOST

Lucy Bell17 hours ago

Great couple, great outfits. Why , oh why did they have to retouch her beautiful face so heavily?6ReplyView more comments

Note: this post originally had 55 images. It’s been shortened to the top 30 images based on user votes.

Follow Bored Panda on Google News!273 Rokas LaurinavičiusWriter, BoredPanda staff

Rokas is a writer at Bored Panda with a BA in Communication. After working for a sculptor, he fell in love with visual storytelling and enjoys covering everything from TV shows (any Sopranos fans out there?) to photography. Throughout his years in Bored Panda, over 235 million people have read the posts he’s written, which is probably more than he could count to. Read more »