I Started Sculpting At Ten And Now, At Fifteen, I Show You My 44 Best Latest Works

My name is Callum Donovan-Grujicich and I am a 15-year-old sculpture artist from Whitby, Ontario, Canada. At the age of ten, I began to experiment with making small sculptures. I made my own paper clay, sculpted the bodies of the sculptures, and sewed their clothes by hand. As I improved my technique, I began to add other materials to my sculptures, such as wool and found objects.

Later, I became more interested in the sculpting aspect of my artwork, and I moved away from using fabric in my work. I began to experiment with larger work and anatomical realism.

If you are interested, you can find my previous post here on Bored Panda.

More info: Instagram#1

Office attire.4ReplyView more comments#7

ReportFinal score: 39pointsCallum Donovan-GrujicichPOST

MagicalUnicorn2 weeks ago

i love this one <38ReplyView more comments#8

ReportFinal score: 34pointsCallum Donovan-GrujicichPOST

Fieke Engelen2 weeks ago

unbelievable imagination3ReplyView more commentshttps://a529bb0dc296d71ad30f4f7c645ab402.safeframe.googlesyndication.com/safeframe/1-0-37/html/container.html#9

ReportFinal score: 33pointsCallum Donovan-GrujicichPOST

ArhomR2 weeks ago

I thought so, Canada seems to be home to this clever artist.1ReplyView More Replies…View more comments#10

ReportFinal score: 32pointsCallum Donovan-GrujicichPOST

ArhomR2 weeks ago

Where are you from, Artist?2ReplyView More Replies…View more comments#11

ReportFinal score: 32pointsCallum Donovan-GrujicichPOST

b l a n c2 weeks ago

oh wow, this ones great. love the little jack in the box and all the detail painted on his face3ReplyView more comments#12

ReportFinal score: 29pointsCallum Donovan-GrujicichPOST

B Hobbit2 weeks ago

It is absolutely impossible to choose a favorite because all your works have important stories to tell. Thank you for posting these for all to see. May all of your days be blessed with much happiness and only enough irritation to cause the growth of pearls.9ReplyView more comments#13

ReportFinal score: 28pointsCallum Donovan-GrujicichPOST

b l a n c2 weeks ago

this ones super cool!3ReplyView more comments#14

ReportFinal score: 26pointsCallum Donovan-GrujicichPOST

Miruku_Spilt2 weeks ago

So creative, I love it! Very inspiring!0Reply#15

ReportFinal score: 25pointsCallum Donovan-GrujicichPOST

Tanner Wright2 weeks ago

Is this the new Slipknot album cover?3ReplyView More Replies…View more comments#16

ReportFinal score: 25pointsCallum Donovan-GrujicichPOST

Dorothy Parker2 weeks ago

That face!2ReplyView more comments#17

ReportFinal score: 25pointsCallum Donovan-GrujicichPOST

Lynn Boldenow2 weeks ago

These are so great, I really like this one.6ReplyView More Replies…View more comments#18

ReportFinal score: 25pointsCallum Donovan-GrujicichPOST

Dee Dee Creamer2 weeks ago

It’s so hard to choose the best one! I like all of them.5Reply#19

ReportFinal score: 24pointsCallum Donovan-GrujicichPOST#20

ReportFinal score: 24pointsCallum Donovan-GrujicichPOST#21

ReportFinal score: 23pointsCallum Donovan-GrujicichPOST

ArhomR2 weeks ago

Love this sad sun.2ReplyView more comments#22

ReportFinal score: 22pointsCallum Donovan-GrujicichPOST

Fieke Engelen2 weeks ago

He/she? will conquer the world1ReplyView more comments#23

ReportFinal score: 22pointsCallum Donovan-GrujicichPOST

Dorothy Parker2 weeks ago

Is this the artist? Sensitive hands, Bohemian yet dashing. Slightly removed. Fabulous.2Reply#24

ReportFinal score: 21pointsCallum Donovan-GrujicichPOST

Dorothy Parker2 weeks ago

So dear.2ReplyView more comments#25

ReportFinal score: 21pointsCallum Donovan-GrujicichPOST

Dorothy Parker2 weeks ago

Cat’s cradle? Again, familiar facial expression. I’ve known this person.2ReplyView more comments#26

ReportFinal score: 21pointsCallum Donovan-GrujicichPOST

Dorothy Parker2 weeks ago

That expression, combined with the bonds. Those eyes and mouth are so real. πŸ™3ReplyView more comments#27

ReportFinal score: 19pointsCallum Donovan-GrujicichPOST

ReportFinal score: 16pointsCallum Donovan-GrujicichPOST#36

ReportFinal score: 16pointsCallum Donovan-GrujicichPOST

Little Dino2 weeks ago

I love this one! πŸ™‚2ReplyView More Replies…View more comments#37

ReportFinal score: 15pointsCallum Donovan-GrujicichPOST

Fieke Engelen2 weeks ago

A 15yr old with this much talent! By the time they are up for sale, I will never be able to afford one. Wishing you huge sueccess3Reply#38

ReportFinal score: 15pointsCallum Donovan-GrujicichPOST

Dorothy Parker2 weeks ago

A Persian lamb capelet! A quail egg. An embroidered sweater? The parts alone are awesome, and add up to much more.5Reply#39

ReportFinal score: 15pointsCallum Donovan-GrujicichPOST

Dorothy Parker2 weeks ago

The subtle differences in their features, combined with their body language, express so much about them.2Reply#40

ReportFinal score: 14pointsCallum Donovan-GrujicichPOST

ArhomR2 weeks ago

The juggler. Very clever.1Reply#41

ReportFinal score: 14pointsCallum Donovan-GrujicichPOST

Dorothy Parker2 weeks ago

Wonderful hands and details throughout.2ReplyView more comments#42

ReportFinal score: 14pointsCallum Donovan-GrujicichPOST

Dorothy Parker2 weeks ago

This looks like my beloved uncle, gone now, but when he was young with shining eyes and dimples. Even the ashtray is accurate.2ReplyView more comments#43

ReportFinal score: 13pointsCallum Donovan-GrujicichPOST

Fieke Engelen2 weeks ago

A bit sad1ReplyView more comments#44

ReportFinal score: 12pointsCallum Donovan-GrujicichPOST

Lynn Boldenow2 weeks ago

I really like this one too3Reply

Follow Bored Panda on Google News!94 FollowCallum Donovan-GrujicichAuthor, Community member

My name is Callum Donovan-Grujicich and I am a 15-year-old sculpture artist from Whitby, Ontario, Canada. I began sculpting small, mixed media sculptures at the age of ten, but I have since moved on to larger-scale ceramic works.Β Read more Β»