Photographer Helps Women Get Rid Of Insecurities By Photographing Them Like Celebrities (30 Pics)

“Beauty is in the eye of the beholder” is an accurate quote by Margaret Wolfe Hungerford. Everyone views beauty differently: some find it in nature, some in the busy streets of cities. It especially varies when we’re talking about the beauty of people.

Sadly, sometimes people feel insecure in their own bodies. Maybe it’s because of some body issues—scars, age. There are many factors that can bring our confidence down. Then we can’t let our inner beauty shine through.

Emily London is a photographer with the goal of getting rid of any insecurities women have and making them feel like the queens they are. She helps women feel confident in their own skin by giving them incredible makeovers and then capturing their portraits. The women get transformed into models and Hollywood divas that could easily be on the most popular magazine covers or movie screens.

More info: Instagram | Facebook | emilylondonportraits.com#1

emilylondonportraits Report231pointsPOST

Zoe’s Mom3 days ago

I like that they didn’t photoshop her face to look 20 years younger. Beautifully mature woman!64ReplyView More Replies…View more comments

This is some more information about Emily from her website: “I know what beautiful looks like. I can see yours. I know how to bring it forward, and how to capture it with my camera. I also know what it’s like to be a woman who struggles to see her own beauty. That’s why I’ve made it my mission to create the most beautiful portraits you have ever had. I want to show you how beautiful you are; to help you reconnect with the woman you see in your portraits, and be awed by her again.” Emily is based in Salt Lake City. She has two children and a German shepherd. Her hobbies include playing the ukulele.#2

emilylondonportraits Report228pointsPOST

Madison Lam3 days ago

pretty in both 🙂68ReplyView More Replies…View more comments

Many women have been made over by Emily. Here are some testimonials from them found on Emily’s website: “Using these elegant photos for marketing has catapulted my business and brand. Emily will deliver, then exceed, the look, style, and feel you are after. Her work is incredibly beautiful, and it reflects her heart and skill. My photo sessions with Emily will forever be some of my most treasured days.” – Rachel

“Treated like a Queen, nurtured, and bathed in love. This portrait taken by the magnificent Emily London envelops the feeling of my life, breathing light into what once was, what is, and what will be.” – Carita#3

emilylondonportraits Report225pointsPOST

lara3 days ago

She is drop dead gorgeous.60ReplyView more comments

“Emily London has the ability to bring your inner beauty out into a photo and capture the beautiful goddess that is meant to be seen.” – Annette

“Emily made me feel like the confident, beautiful, graceful, romantic women that I see in magazines. I wish every woman that I know could have that experience. They’ll come back to their family a changed woman.” – Wendy#4

emilylondonportraits Report216pointsPOST

Drew Sauveur3 days ago

Diva!21ReplyView more commentshttps://a8990fbc90506c6ed9e1b6c4da7b5eb9.safeframe.googlesyndication.com/safeframe/1-0-37/html/container.html

“What Emily creates is simply breathtaking. She made me feel like a princess when I had my shoot, and I can’t express enough the love and talent Emily gives to every woman she works with. The pictures Emily did for me will be cherished for a lifetime.” – Sandy

“I approached the day of my session with trepidation, always disliking to have my photo taken. Emily is so caring and attuned to her clients. She instantly transformed my anxiety into excitement. The day turned into a luxurious and joyful adventure. I left the studio feeling exhilarated and rejuvenated. Happy at last, someone was able to capture that essence in me I wanted the world to see.” – Ronnee#5

emilylondonportraits Report215pointsPOST

Zoe’s Mom3 days ago

GREAT HAIR!30ReplyView More Replies…View more comments

As you can see, the women that worked with Emily are all very happy and have had their confidence boosted. This project has brought a lot of happiness to these ladies and the result is a lot of smiles.

What do you think of these transformations? Tell us in the comments and don’t forget to send love to Emily for all her amazing work!#6

emilylondonportraits Report213pointsPOST

Drew Sauveur3 days ago

Probably my fav!23ReplyView more comments#7

emilylondonportraits Report211pointsPOST

lara3 days ago

WOW30ReplyView More Replies…View more comments#8

emilylondonportraits Report204pointsPOST

Diver Driver3 days ago

I think she is much prettier without makeup. Perhaps it is the smile.47ReplyView More Replies…View more comments#9

emilylondonportraits Report183pointsPOST

Daria Z3 days ago

Wow, so good!24ReplyView more comments#10

emilylondonportraits Report178pointsPOST

Kimberley3 days ago

Beautiful!18ReplyView More Replies…View more comments#11

emilylondonportraits Report169pointsPOST

Ποιητικό Αίτιο2 days ago

I love the middle photo 🙂26ReplyView More Replies…View more comments#12

emilylondonportraits Report162pointsPOST

Juan Hernandez3 days ago

wow21ReplyView More Replies…View more comments#13

emilylondonportraits Report159pointsPOST

LittleMissLotus2 days ago

The after picture clothing is so much more flattering!30ReplyView more comments#14

emilylondonportraits Report156pointsPOST

Mrs. Wick3 days ago

Stunning!20ReplyView More Replies…View more comments#15

emilylondonportraits Report150pointsPOST

Juan Hernandez3 days ago

i like the before26ReplyView more comments#16

emilylondonportraits Report145pointsPOST

Esca Sav3 days ago

The dress in the third one <3 Looks stunning on her29ReplyView More Replies…View more comments#17

emilylondonportraits Report145pointsPOST

Drew Sauveur3 days ago

Whoa!22ReplyView more comments#18

emilylondonportraits Report138pointsPOST

Drew Sauveur3 days ago

Wow, beautiful!15ReplyView more comments#19

emilylondonportraits Report135pointsPOST

Monica Sargent3 days ago

She looks like a country music star!38ReplyView More Replies…View more comments#20

emilylondonportraits Report134pointsPOST

Wow! Who knew!13ReplyView more comments#24

emilylondonportraits Report121pointsPOST

Alex Bailey3 days ago

Prefer her hair as she does it.17ReplyView More Replies…View more comments#25

emilylondonportraits Report121pointsPOST

Kimberley3 days ago

Love the hair!23ReplyView More Replies…View more commentshttps://a8990fbc90506c6ed9e1b6c4da7b5eb9.safeframe.googlesyndication.com/safeframe/1-0-37/html/container.html#26

emilylondonportraits Report118pointsPOST

Jo3 days ago

They look really uncomfortable in the “re-make”36ReplyView More Replies…View more comments#27

emilylondonportraits Report112pointsPOST

Little Dino3 days ago

Her hair is really beautiful in the 3rd/last photo. 🙂30ReplyView more comments#28

emilylondonportraits Report112pointsPOST

Drew Sauveur3 days ago

Whooohoo those eyes!21ReplyView more comments#29

emilylondonportraits Report108pointsPOST

Zoe’s Mom3 days ago

I like her crooked smile.19ReplyView more comments#30

emilylondonportraits Report108pointsPOST

Joan OConnor2 days ago

Just lovely.12ReplyView more comments

Note: this post originally had 42 images. It’s been shortened to the top 30 images based on user votes.

Follow Bored Panda on Google News!Share on Facebook268 FollowHidrėlėyAuthor, Pro member

Fascinated by music, movies and sitcoms, I’m passionate about social media and can’t live without the internet, especially for all the cute dog and cat pictures out there. I wish the day had about 40 hours to be able to do everything I want. Read more »