My 24 Comics That Show That Couples Don’t Have To Be ‘Cute’ To Be Real

I’ve been making OKBlue Comics since December 2019 but only recently began exploring relationship dynamics in my comics. I decided to start up “A Couple of Blue” on webtoons and have been focusing on the world of the Blues (the characters in my series).

My wife and I have a great relationship full of laughs and joy, so I figured it’d be a good thought to show the world that not all couples have to be “cute” to be real, genuine, and happy.

Check out my previous comics that were a result of insomnia and boredom.

I hope you enjoy them!

More info: Instagram | Facebook | twitter.com | okbluecomics.com | webtoons.com#1

Report92pointsOk BluePOST

Why?1 day ago

Priorities!18ReplyView more comments

My wife and I have been together over a decade—she is my best friend who I’m madly in love with and have a ton of fun with (we joke a lot.) There are a lot of comics depicting romantic, cute relationships, but ours isn’t like that, and I felt it was worth sharing with people. I decided to share a few comics recently about relationships and they seemed to be received well.#2

Report85pointsOk BluePOST

Alex Bailey1 day ago

Nope – nothing can ever be too cheesy.19ReplyView More Replies…View more comments#3

Report70pointsOk BluePOST

Your Mother19 hours ago

Once someone came over to my house and I forgot he was there so I let it RIP right in front of him! The face he made back at me was priceless! 😂😂😂12ReplyView More Replies…View more comments

I normally draw random things, as in my last Bored Panda post, but I really wanted to start focusing more and connect with an audience (of course, I’ll still throw in my random comics from time to time.)#4

Report68pointsOk BluePOST

Ms.M.1 day ago

The 2020 model really sucks! 😆36ReplyView More Replies…View more comments

Report60pointsOk BluePOST

Why?1 day ago

The Force is strong with this one!22ReplyView More Replies…View more comments

People seem to be ok with the artwork. I enjoy doing facial expressions and I am always trying to figure out new things to incorporate stylistically. I’m always trying to grow as an artist. I’m hoping to start up a Patreon soon, sell prints and stickers, and eventually do a “couple of blue” book.#6

Report60pointsOk BluePOST

Nagawa (Cofa) Kishiki23 hours ago

Use dental floss, it save life and relationship.4ReplyView more comments#7

Report58pointsOk BluePOST

Why?1 day ago

Fangs a lot!12ReplyView more comments#8

Report58pointsOk BluePOST

Debra Robinson1 day ago

GROSS11ReplyView more comments#9

Report57pointsOk BluePOST

Animal lover1 day ago

Aww, true love11ReplyView more comments#10

Report53pointsOk BluePOST

Eglė Bukauskaitė11 hours ago

literally me. I don’t go to beaches though, or when i do i have 2 layers of sunscreen, slipper for snad and do not touch the water 💪4ReplyView More Replies…View more comments#11

Report49pointsOk BluePOST

Laura Gastelum20 hours ago

But sometimes a chocolate shake is worth the bathroom time10ReplyView More Replies…View more comments#12

Report48pointsOk BluePOST

Jennifer Crompton1 day ago

Their gigantic frowns are hilarious 😂😂😂24ReplyView more comments#13

Report46pointsOk BluePOST

Cat Nip1 day ago

that my kids is how you know if she is preggo he made a dad joke8ReplyView more comments#14

Report44pointsOk BluePOST

Doggo Georgia1 day ago

Happens to the best of us…7ReplyView more comments#15

Report39pointsOk BluePOST

Doggo Georgia1 day ago

‘Anime Reference Guide’ does NOT make you a genius.2ReplyView More Replies…View more comments

Report38pointsOk BluePOST

Pillowhead1 day ago

not cool, man20ReplyView more comments#17

Report38pointsOk BluePOST

Sol Veig9 hours ago

Oh oh, that’s “Game Over” for him.7ReplyView more comments#18

Report37pointsOk BluePOST

Bob Belcher5 hours ago

Pretty much. Better to get it over with1Reply#19

Report33pointsOk BluePOST

Pillowhead1 day ago

My neighbor does that, he stares every time I do some work on my little porch garden … Is that you? :^D13Reply#20

Report33pointsOk BluePOST

Why?1 day ago

Not another word!5ReplyView more comments#21

Report31pointsOk BluePOST

David Lacy1 day ago

his…11ReplyView More Replies…View more comments#22

Report30pointsOk BluePOST

Catlady60001 day ago

Legitimate question7ReplyView more comments#23

Report25pointsOk BluePOST

Logan Slaughter19 hours ago

And then there’s me, flaying my finger just to get the splinter out. Somehow, the splinter hurts worse than the ensuing damage I do.5ReplyView more comments#24

Report25pointsOk BluePOST

The ultimate cat bun13 hours ago

I just read what’s xown below, and BRUH6ReplyView More Replies…View more comments

Follow Bored Panda on Google News!Share on Facebook134 FollowOk BlueAuthor, Community member

Ok Blue is a webcomic that was inspired me on a night during a week of insomnia back in November, 2019. There were a lot of stressors in my personal life at the time and I couldn’t sleep at all. I had just got a new iPad Pro and this time allowed me to practice drawing in Procreate for the first time.
When I finally had a comic idea and sketch I liked, I began coloring the main character, who I’ve referred to as “Jerry” but doesn’t really have a formal line. I chose blue but the outlines didn’t seem right, so I made them a darker blue and before I knew it, I had colored EVERYTHING blue. When I was done, I looked at the page and said, “Ok, Blue”… Read more »