These 58 Pie Crust Designs By German Baker Are Pie-Fection (New Pics)

German baker and photographer Karin Pfeiff-Boschek takes pastry baking to a whole new level that is definitely close to pie-fection. She masterfully arranges dough and fruits into the most beautiful pie crust designs. Vibrant botanical and geometrical ornaments on top of delicious pies make them almost too pretty to eat.

If you think that these pies look straight out of recipe book pages—rightfully so. The artist has published a detailed guide on how to turn your favorite pies into edible works of art in her accurately-titled book “Elegant Pie.”

Many people have started experimenting in the kitchen during quarantine, so here’s a list that will truly challenge your skills and make your mouth water! And excuse us in advance for all the growls in your stomach this may cause. If you are still hungry, check out our previous post with more amazing pies.

More info: Instagram | ourdeliciousfood.com

karinpfeiffboschek Report

Misterscooter 1 day agoI’m guessing it is magically delicious.

Karin Pfeiff-Boschek told Bored Panda that her journey with pastry started in childhood, but didn’t evolve into a profession: “As a child, I enjoyed seeing, smelling, and eating the bread and pastries that both of my grandmothers made. Baking was traditional in our family in rural Germany and when I was a young teenager, I began baking cakes and pastries for my brother and sister.”

karinpfeiffboschek Report

Misterscooter 1 day agoSure, I’ll have seconds.

karinpfeiffboschek Report

Misterscooter 1 day agoAny Catan players getting hungry?

“In my twenties, I spent many summers in Paris and was fascinated by the beautiful baked goods in every pâtisserie on nearly every street corner. I did not become a baker, however, but became interested in fabrics, eventually designing, dyeing, and creating my own works of textile art. Nonetheless, I enjoyed baking, often experimenting with various doughs and batters.”

karinpfeiffboschek Report

Suzanne Clark 1 day agoThat is amazing; it took a while to catch on that it’s apple slices.

“My American-born husband learned to bake pies from his mother, a prize-winning pie baker and a very good cook. I thought the pies were delicious, but began to wonder whether one could decorate them in a manner similar to the way cakes are turned into works of art. This was just at the time that I opened an account on Instagram and I began uploading pictures of my attempts at pie decoration. To my surprise and delight, the comments were positive, resulting in a rapid rise in the number of followers of my account,” says the artist, who now has an impressive number of over 90k followers on Instagram.

karinpfeiffboschek Report

Misterscooter 1 day agoGetting ready for several slices of heaven.

karinpfeiffboschek Report

Misterscooter 1 day agoThis is a peach of a pie.

Love Math 22 hours agoTHE EYE

karinpfeiffboschek Report

Misterscooter 1 day agoAlways take picture before cutting.

karinpfeiffboschek Report

Up All Night 1 day agoIt hurts my OCD that the biggest blueberry isn’t placed on the center.

karinpfeiffboschek Report

Curry on… 1 day agoI’d like to know what kind of tools she uses. These are beautiful.

karinpfeiffboschek Report

Love Math 22 hours agoYour pies are absolutely WONDERFUL!

karinpfeiffboschek Report

Helen Haley 1 day agoWhat kind of berries are these?

karinpfeiffboschek Report

Dorothy Parker 1 day agoI’d be astounded to be served this.

karinpfeiffboschek Report

3 8 5 19 19 1 1 day agoThese baked goods are so beautiful it’s almost a shame that they have to be eaten!

karinpfeiffboschek Report

Dorothy Parker 1 day ago (edited)Gay abandon. Just perfect happiness.It makes me smile.

karinpfeiffboschek Report

Dorothy Parker 1 day agoSigh. Pure beauty. And looks delicious.

karinpfeiffboschek Report

Love Math 22 hours agoThis is absolutely amazing, I would NOT want to eat it.

karinpfeiffboschek Report

Dorothy Parker 1 day agoMind boggling.

karinpfeiffboschek Report

Dorothy Parker 1 day agoI’ve never had a baked strawberry pie.

Love Math 22 hours agosymetrical pie

karinpfeiffboschek Report

Dorothy Parker 1 day agoEdible crewel work.

Love Math 2 hours agoAbsolutely Amazing

karinpfeiffboschek Report

April Simnel 2 days agoThis looks like one that I could do.

Yayaboobo 17 hours agoThese remind me of crop circles

Love Math 1 hour agoYum!

karinpfeiffboschek Report

Martine 1 hour agoArt déco design!

karinpfeiffboschek Report

Mia Lukie 13 hours agoMy fave one! Beautiful!

karinpfeiffboschek Report

Podunkus 1 day agoI didn’t think the stars would hold their shape. Boy was I wrong.

karinpfeiffboschek Report

Suzanne Clark 1 day agoOh rats! After all these pictures, now I want pie.

karinpfeiffboschek Report

Dorothy Parker 1 day agoBeautiful but how tasty is the peel?

karinpfeiffboschek Report

Dorothy Parker 1 day agoAn edible garden.

karinpfeiffboschek Report

Dorothy Parker 1 day agoOh, for Thanksgiving. Great pattern.

karinpfeiffboschek Report

Dorothy Parker 1 day ago (edited)Totally charming. My fork would like to jump into this pile of leaves.

Helen Haley 1 day agoJust another brick in the wall

karinpfeiffboschek Report

Dorothy Parker 1 day agoIt feels Turkish.

karinpfeiffboschek Report

Mary Brosnihan 18 hours agoHow was the kiwi after baking? I am mesmerized by all of these. Thanks so much for sharing.