30 Colorful Micro Tattoos By Eden Kozokaro That Look Like Mini Pop Culture Paintings

Go big or go home? How about go small and conquer the Internet while securing a career in the craft you love? Eden Kozokaro, aka Kozo Tattoo, is a tattoo artist from Israel who made a name for himself with his micro designs. From popular TV shows and movies to comic books and music, Eden’s colorful miniatures often feature pop culture elements, and look so detailed and precise, the man could’ve easily become a surgeon. Continue scrolling to check out some of his best works and upvote your faves!

More info: Instagram

kozo_tattoo Report

CG2018 5 days agoLove this!

Eden’s career as a tattoo artist began when one of his skater friends bought the cheapest machine they could find from eBay. “He let me try it out and eventually, he became my first client. Then I offered free tattoos to everyone I knew,” he told Inked Magazine.

The Israeli said that the tattoo culture in his country is very small, loving, and supportive. “My tattooer friends and I are trying our best to show everyone that tattoos are nothing less than an expression of art.”

Tolga ÜSTÜN 4 days agoI saw the tatoo, I hear the music in my head! 🙂

“I tried to find a way to express my classical painting knowledge within a size that could fit people who can’t commit for a sleeve or big work,” Eden explained what pushed him towards focusing on micro tattoos. “I try to design as minimalistically as possible. In design, I believe that less is more.”

However, some people think minimalistic colored tattoos won’t heal well. “That’s why it’s important for me to post my healed tattoos.”

Now, Eden is part of Keith “Bang Bang” McCurdy’s prestigious crew. “Bang Bang” has left his mark on Rihanna, Justin Bieber, and Miley Cyrus. Many consider him to be the most famous tattoo artist in the world, or as some have said, tattoo artist to the most famous in the world.

bangbangforever.com | Instagram

kozo_tattoo Report

Simona Teo 5 days agoWalle is one of my favorite animation. I wanted a tatoo like this!

kozo_tattoo Report

Sterling Wible 5 days agoHe caught it.

kozo_tattoo Report

Lyop 4 days agoA very interesting choice of characters!

kozo_tattoo Report

Let’s All Just Try And Be Decent 4 days agoSo beautiful – and such a lovely – if sad film!

kozo_tattoo Report

McQueen 5 days agoGetting human faces right on such small scale, is really a work of art.

kozo_tattoo Report

T.Milly 3 days agoI want one!!

Razetime 4 days agoi love deadpool would toatly get that

kozo_tattoo Report

Lyop 4 days agoFor the adventurous ones…

kozo_tattoo Report

Avery S Alberico 5 days ago“why should YOU get to go first?” “Yeah, why should you?” “Because I’m a lady, that’s why!”

Simona Teo 5 days agoSo cool! I love it…. 🙂

SilverFoX 5 days agoSo cute 😍❤️❤️😍😍

kozo_tattoo Report

Iggy 5 days agoAwwwwwwwwww! Cute!

Surftailwarrior 5 days agoHowl’s moving castle! ^^

BG 5 days agoLelu Multipass

kozo_tattoo Report

Lyop 4 days agoI think I just dies a little when I saw this!! I. Love. This. Animation!!

Elizabeth Styles 4 days agoMr. Apple Records. 😉

kozo_tattoo Report

Tolga ÜSTÜN 4 days agoTwo different style in one tatoo. Just amazing!

kozo_tattoo Report

Theory Buchannon 4 days agoThis moment in Toy Story actually reminds me of Titanic sorry

kozo_tattoo Report

Katharine Lancaster 3 days agoAbsolutely love this one! Death Note is amazing!

kozo_tattoo Report

Carrie Taylor 1 day agoI would love a dr who tattoo by him , David Tennant, Rose and the Tardis

Note: this post originally had 42 images. It’s been shortened to the top 30 images based on user votes.