Order Flowers Online

I have been writing short dialogues about my dog since he was a puppy. The intense affection I felt for a creature I could not communicate with inspired me to imagine the conversations we would have if I could.Recently, I realized that the vast collection of stuff I had written might entertain other people. The problem was they were kind of boring to look at in text form. They needed to be brought to life to have the same energy and vigor as my actual dog.

Enter Hey Buddy Comics’ talented artist “K.” Together, we planned out a series of comics based on my stories, the start of which you can see below.

I hope you like them. There are many more to come! Find us on Instagram if you want to see them.

More info: Instagram | Facebook | patreon.com | heybuddycomics.com

I Create Comics About My Dog That Most Dog Owners Will Relate To (11 New Pics)

panda to nobody 1 day agoOh thanks for that. I really needed to start crying at work.

I Create Comics About My Dog That Most Dog Owners Will Relate To (11 New Pics)

Laugh Fan 1 day agoMe too!

I Create Comics About My Dog That Most Dog Owners Will Relate To (11 New Pics)

Avery S Alberico 1 day agowhen you know you made the perfect match!

I Create Comics About My Dog That Most Dog Owners Will Relate To (11 New Pics)

Luisa Vasconcelos 1 day agoMe, if I would have a dog.

I Create Comics About My Dog That Most Dog Owners Will Relate To (11 New Pics)

Renae Dougherty 1 day agohahahahaha what a great protector!

I Create Comics About My Dog That Most Dog Owners Will Relate To (11 New Pics)

Laugh Fan 1 day agoI’m lucky – every day is bring my dog to work day as I work from home.

I Create Comics About My Dog That Most Dog Owners Will Relate To (11 New Pics)

Flare 1 day agoawwww <3 🙂

I Create Comics About My Dog That Most Dog Owners Will Relate To (11 New Pics)

Laugh Fan 1 day agoYes! Buddy is right – most dog owning humans are happy to be around even more dogs!

I Create Comics About My Dog That Most Dog Owners Will Relate To (11 New Pics)

Flare 1 day ago*claps* Amazing!

I Create Comics About My Dog That Most Dog Owners Will Relate To (11 New Pics)

Laugh Fan 1 day agoYes – particularly making sure that the socks are given a thorough working over.

I Create Comics About My Dog That Most Dog Owners Will Relate To (11 New Pics)

Nicky OldfieldDesciple 23 hours agoSo True. We would be a much better race as humans if we all lived by a dog’s philosophy.

1 thought on “Here Are My Comics Inspired By My Dog That Most Dog Owners May Relate To (13 New Pics)