19 Wholesome Comics About A Mage Who’s All About Friendship

Meet Friendship Mage, your favorite hero whom you haven’t heard of yet. Created by Martin Rosner, the creative genius behind Hot Paper Comics, this warrior in a blue hat is all about, you guessed it, friendship. And even though Martin’s artistic background consists only of him drawing in his free time, the wholesome adventures of this lovely character are as pleasing as they can get. From mentoring his pupil to finding inner peace, I’m almost certain these strips will put a smile on your face.

More info: Facebook | Instagram | Twitter

Martin Rosner (HotPaper) Report

Adam Guillemette 2 weeks agoTrue wisdom there.

“I’d describe my style as very minimalist, with a bit of color and amateurish linework,” Martin told Bored Panda. His strips remind us of War and Peas or C-Casandra in the sense that they’re really compact. “I make comics in 3-4 panels because it’s usually enough to tell the joke or story I have in mind.”

Martin Rosner (HotPaper) Report

Colin Leetham 2 weeks agoBe the magic that the world needs…

“I touch upon themes of comedy and mental health. I avoid current political topics. I like talking about comedy and mental health, and politics just isn’t something I enjoy,” the artist explained.

Since the young Croatian started creating comics, he’s got the chance to talk to a lot of cool authors as well which really helped him develop as an artist. Extra Fabulous Comics, Mr. Lovestein, and Perry Bible Fellowship being some of them. “I had been reading them for years and talking to them has been surreal,” he said.

Madalena Isabel 2 weeks agoThat’s so. Cute

Martin Rosner (HotPaper) Report

Ana J 2 weeks agoWe all need time alone. It helps us recharge. Making us better friends and family members.

Martin Rosner (HotPaper) Report

Colin Leetham 2 weeks agoIgnorance is not bliss… it is uncomfortable knowing that you don’t know things. Learning takes work, but it is fun, makes you a better person, and makes the world better….

Martin Rosner (HotPaper) Report

Luisa Vasconcelos 2 weeks agoI lay in my bed and I do guided Meditation before sleep to sleep better . Work wonderfully. No more sleeping pill, no more nightmare and almost no more teeth pressing due stress. Almost.

Martin Rosner (HotPaper) Report

Emma B 2 weeks agoNOW I GET THE PIZZA COMIC! He sacrificed his enjoyment of the pizza for his friend!

Martin Rosner (HotPaper) Report

Colin Leetham 2 weeks agoThats a nice surprise?!?

Martin Rosner (HotPaper) Report

Colin Leetham 2 weeks agoAnger can be good: it energizes and brings about changes. Just don’t get stuck there.

Martin Rosner (HotPaper) Report

Colin Leetham 2 weeks agoTwist (*not a twist*) ending!

Martin Rosner (HotPaper) Report

Colin Leetham 2 weeks agoLoving people can hurt… it is being loved in return that is wonderful and uplifting.

MΣMΣ KIПG 2 weeks agoI wonder if he called the dog a hot dog

Martin Rosner (HotPaper) Report

Adam Guillemette 2 weeks agoNo. This is wrong. This one implies the impetus is on you to put the effort in the friendship if you want to spend time together. Don’t get me wrong, I’m more often then not the initiator, but if the people I call friend never initiate with me, they aren’t invested in the friendship. I learned this the hard way when I did an experiment and didn’t reach out to any of the people I thought were friends for two weeks. Guess who didn’t get a single call, text, or e-mail in those two weeks. Guess who hasn’t heard from any of them in the years that followed asking me why I stopped hanging out. A real friend is one whose as interested in spending time with you as you are them. Never settle for less. 🙂

Martin Rosner (HotPaper) Report

Kit Cassidy 2 weeks agoPeople who say you are born alone are really underselling their mothers…

Martin Rosner (HotPaper) Report

Colin Leetham 2 weeks agoFeeling righteous doesn’t make your words or actions right…

Martin Rosner (HotPaper) Report

Troy Currie 1 week agoDoc is the skeleton of a psychiatrist, and his office is in a graveyard…I’m not sure how I feeeeel about that.

Martin Rosner (HotPaper) Report

Deniz Vitvitskiji 2 weeks agoThis is a crossover comic!