Someone Is Photoshopping Animals Everywhere And People Want More (35 Pics)

Some people are such huge fans of the natural world that they keep seeing animals everywhere they look. One of these people loves animals so much that they photoshop them onto random objects and post them on the ‘Animals in Things’ Instagram page. The results are striking.

If you love animals and all things cute, grab yourself a hot cup of tea or some popcorn, and start scrolling. Upvote your fave animalized things, and let us know what you think of the photoshopper’s work, as well as which pieces, in particular, you loved best and why. And if you know any fellow animal fans, send them this list to brighten up their day.

When you’re done with this post, why not check out Bored Panda’s article and interview with Galina Bugaevskaya who photoshops cat faces onto other animals and random objects, and created the popular ‘Koty Vezde’ (‘Cats are Everywhere’) Instagram page.

Bored Panda reached out to the founder of ‘Animals in Things’ and here’s what they had to say: “I love animals and I love designing. I had a bit of free time recently and so it felt natural for me to use that time productively and finally marry these two things together. @animalsinthings is the product of that!” Scroll down for the full interview.

More info: Instagram | Reddit

Miloaf Of Bread

Miloaf Of Bread

animalsinthings Report

Bob Ross Crab 7 hours agoHow is this not higher up?

The Royal Octobrella

The Royal Octobrella

animalsinthings Report

Jessica Temple 5 hours agohaha, I love this… can’t stop picturing it all of a sudden closing up and holding his head hostage.

Bear On Guard

Bear On Guard

animalsinthings Report

MidnightFury 6 hours agoI don’t know why I find this so funny, but his face!! XDD The bear looks so happy to be a soldier hat, it’s sad but hilarious.

The creator of the ‘Animals in Things’ Instagram page also has its own subreddit, r/animalsinthings, which they moderate and go by the moniker Staffell. The sub has over 340 fans, while the Instagram page has more than 4,100 followers who are eagerly waiting to see the photoshopper’s newest creations.

Bored Panda wanted to find out Staffell’s favorite animals, but they explained that they “love all animals equally” and can’t pick a favorite. “However, my mum would disown me if I didn’t say Ruby the Yorkshire Terrier is undeniably the best creature on the planet.”

Duck-Taped

Duck-Taped

animalsinthings Report

Hope Floats 7 hours agoWorth a million at the very least!! Ha ha..

A Red Appowl

A Red Appowl

MagicalUnicorn 7 hours agothat’s damn accurate

Ape Rees-Mogg

Ape Rees-Mogg

animalsinthings Report

spatula 5 hours agoShould have turned him into something much worse than an ape. That man is horrid.

“I don’t exactly remember the first time I started using Photoshop! I learned Adobe Illustrator initially by passively observing my dad around the age of 15. I guess learning Photoshop was just a natural progression from that over the next few years.”

Staffell continued: “I’ve only really used Photoshop in a hobby capacity, so it’s been quite a relaxed learning process and at my own pace, rather than a matter of challenges and pressure. There’s a million tutorials on YouTube for any problem you might face.”

The Great White Zep

The Great White Zep

Invisible Killer Platypus 5 hours agothis is amazing yet terrifying

Seal The Deal With Some Ice Cream

Seal The Deal With Some Ice Cream

animalsinthings Report

Nea 7 hours agoOh now it is just too sweet!

Giraffe Bread

Giraffe Bread

animalsinthings Report

Lady Phoenixx 7 hours agoI love the giraffe bred we get in the uk or as it’s also known as tiger loaf

They also had some helpful advice for those of us who might be new to Photoshop. “Without question, get involved in some Photoshop contests and have fun with it! In particular, I learnt most of my skills via Reddit’s /r/photoshopbattles. I’m sure there are others out there.”

“I run an escape room and design puzzles for a living,” Staffell revealed more about themselves to Bored Panda. “As well as animals and designing, I like exercising, gaming, spicy food, coffee, and absolutely nothing else.”

Rhinocerocks

Rhinocerocks

animalsinthings Report

glorytherainwing 6 hours agoimagine if this WAS a rock?

Egg Sheeran

Egg Sheeran

glorytherainwing 6 hours agooh god😂

Mount Bertie

Mount Bertie

animalsinthings Report

“Whilst the main focus is fun images, I plan to use the account to raise awareness for various animal-related issues that I feel strongly about and feel others should too. Also I’m keen for people to know that I love to collaborate, so if anyone has any ideas and would like to get in touch, please DM me via Instagram.”

Citrusongbird

Citrusongbird

animalsinthings Report

Why? 6 hours agoA bird in the hand is worth two in the bush.

That’s Gotta Sting

That’s Gotta Sting

animalsinthings Report

Colin Leetham 5 hours agoBanksy’s next installation?

An Animal In An Animal In An Animal

An Animal In An Animal In An Animal

animalsinthings Report

The fact is, ‘Animals in Things’ is making some large waves on the internet, especially on Reddit. For example, the edited picture of Meghan Markle holding an octo-umbrella above Prince Harry gotover 105,000 upvotes. Which means that the future for both the Instagram page and the subreddit is looking to be bright and peachy, since there’s a demand for such content.

Dusty Old Mabel

Dusty Old Mabel

animalsinthings Report

Laugh Fan 4 hours agoCould have done with one of these earlier – my dogs are really no help at all with the housework. Sigh.

Sheepish

Sheepish

glorytherainwing 4 hours agolets not put this in our ears

Bowllamarama

Bowllamarama

animalsinthings Report

Colin Leetham 5 hours agoNow we just add the “screaming llama” soundtrack as we bowl a few frames…

Now, the vast majority of us love animals and enjoy visiting them in real life and looking at photos of them on the internet (totally not during work or class, nope). But this raises the very serious question of protecting species from going extinct. Otherwise, pictures on the internet are all that we’re going to have left.

The Endangered Species Coalition explains that we ought to learn about endangered species in our local area first, protecting those animals who are within our reach. The Coalition also notes that “the best way to protect endangered species is to protect the places where they live” and urges people to volunteer at nature centers, wildlife refuges, and elsewhere.

French Bulldoggplant

Doggowithsign

Doggowithsign

glorytherainwing 4 hours agoonce again, a furry

Puppillow

Puppillow

animalsinthings Report

Char Char 6 hours agoYes please!

Lil G Starring As Cat Beard

Lil G Starring As Cat Beard

animalsinthings Report

Elsker 3 hours agothat would be the next hit at teh 2020 Beard & Mustache Championship

Is Baby Yoda An Animal? Or Is It The Turtle That’s In Baby Yoda? Who Cares!

Is Baby Yoda An Animal? Or Is It The Turtle That's In Baby Yoda? Who Cares!

glorytherainwing 6 hours agoseems accurate

The Frourgette, Or Zucchinog (Depending On Your Location)

The Frourgette, Or Zucchinog (Depending On Your Location)

animalsinthings Report

Yvette Desmarais 6 hours agoIt’s a froginni.

Fennecake

Fennecake

glorytherainwing 4 hours agoAWWWWW😍🥰🤗😙

Breakfast Cartoons

Breakfast Cartoons

Jacey Lynn 3 hours agoYes! I like this one

Pyorkie Pie

Pyorkie Pie

animalsinthings Report

Colin Leetham 5 hours agoIt looks like a sweet little pie, but it had a bite to it…

Orangutanning

Orangutanning

animalsinthings Report

Roald Andresen 6 hours agoTotally wrong association, but it got me thinking of the librarian of Ankh-Morporkh.

Luna And Leroy Are Sweet As Candy

Luna And Leroy Are Sweet As Candy

Grace Marraffa 6 hours agoAwww this is cute

Cephalectomuppet

Cephalectomuppet

Otis The Chicken Wing

Otis The Chicken Wing

Illusionary

Illusionary

animalsinthings Report

Ale_Vidal23 7 hours agothis creeps me out a Little bit..?

Note: this post originally had 39 images. It’s been shortened to the top 35 images based on user votes.