Join ASID and Renée Safrata of VIVO Team Development for a series of live webinars designed to enhance your leadership skills in the areas of communication, productivity, collaboration, accountability, and performance. As a precursor to The Leadership Experience: Presented by ASID (EXP), this webinar series sets the stage for personal growth and leadership development and will prepare you for the experiential learning offered at EXP, July 18-20 in Atlanta.
The more webinars you attend in this series, the greater discount you will receive on The Leadership Experience Pass. Get the details below.
Learn the importance of listening to effective team productivity and collaboration. Communication is critical to any relationship and the most fundamental of all the soft skills. It is the most important of the six key indicators of highly functioning teams.
In this webinar you will learn:
- The missing step in creating effective communication
- The costs associated with ineffective communication
- The two types of listening skills necessary to communicate effectively in the workplace
- The need for clarity of action before executing on tasks to avoid costly errors
- New techniques and one common model for effective listening and communication in the workplace
- The skills to lead and manage others to accomplish team goals and objectives
- To hone your communication skills and listen more effectively, deliver inspiring feedback to improve performance, and create a culture of accountability for your team.
Discover the power of the three “F” words to inspire and engage people to improve their performance.
In this webinar you will discover:
- Feedback alone doesn’t work. Research tells us that about one-third of the time feedback leads to momentary performance improvement; one-third of the time it results in nothing; and in one-third of cases, leads to worsening performance.
- The real dynamics of “negative” and “positive” feedback
- The one thing that will make a huge difference in your influence power
Explore how to motivate people so they become more accountable and do what they say they will do when they say they will do it.
In this webinar you will explore:
- How accountable people get stuff done, drive results, and are more engaged
- How avoiding conflict and creating a culture where being liked is more important than being respected can lead to lack of accountability in a team. As a result, staff produce low-quality work, miss deadlines, and engage in passive-aggressive conflict, causing team productivity to plummet
- The tools to help the team succeed
- Holding people accountable to motivate them to perform
- The “Six Steps to Painless Accountability Improvement”
- Accountability as a way of doing business that leads to higher engagement, increased satisfaction, and a huge ROI
Registration & Pricing
Register and attend the live webinars to receive special discounts on your registration to attend The Leadership Experience: Presented by ASID (EXP), July 18-20 in Atlanta.
- Attend one or two live webinars: 20% off The Leadership Experience Pass
- Attend all three live webinars: 30% off The Leadership Experience Pass
*Note: Discount code will be provided after attendance at live webinars.
Single Webinar: $39 non-member/$29 member
Two Webinars: $39 non-member/$29 member
The Complete Series (3 webinars): $99 non-member/$69 member
Renée Safrata, VIVO Team Development, was one of the most popular speakers at EXP 2018 and will be featured again at EXP 2019 in Atlanta, July 18-20.