For the past few years, Mallow Run Winery & Greenwood Arts Council have been hosting an event where they come up with a specific theme and have artists paint their own intrepretation of it! This year’s theme was “Hometown”. The winning artists’ art got to be printed on a wine bottle’s label. In addition, Artist’s name and artwork will have the honor of being featured on this second edition art wine. Also:
* Artist and artwork will be announced via a press release to Central Indiana media and art associations.
* Artist and artwork will be recognized on the Mallow Run Winery and Greater Greenwood Arts Council websites (A link to the artist’s website).
* If the winning Artist is 21 years of age or older, s/he will receive one case of the special wine.
* Artist and up to four guests get to be invited to attend, at no cost, a private wine release reception at Mallow Run Winery.
* Receive public introduction and recognition
* Sell reproductions of the original work of art featured on the label
* Meet area artists and arts supporters
Here are the paintings I have done for this competition this year and years before:
“In The Heart Of The Crossroads”
“The State Cardinal”
To Learn more about Mallow Run Winery, Click Here!
To learn more about Greenwood Arts Council, Click Here!